Friday, June 17, 2011

Adventure in Back Surgery

Email debobjacob@yahoo.com   debob_54@msn.com
Yesterday was a big adventure..back surgery that I have been putting off for approx. five to seven years...Time passes fast and the doctors nowadays are so up to date on complex issues , mine was a day surgery...sent me home all druged up...today is a different story.. sore and on a few  (LOL) drugs...Cleaned out my L2-3,4-5. No back brace, thank God for a good doc....  Also picked up a bad allergy, running nose, eye, etc.,   Hope this passes quicker than the rehab.. Today is harder than yesterday. Hope my days get a little better...After four weeks I can drive. I've moved in a partial studio, so can keep on doing thumb nail sketches and a few color studies....Reading Dunn, will be enjoying Lougheed  and studying Gerhartz....Art is a great place for your mind to go....(love the right side  of the brain)  I'll be in/out of website for a couple of weeks. Thanks to all for prayers.

No comments: